Our Pork Tenderloin and Apples with Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower Brussels Sprouts is surprisingly easy to make, and provides a well-balanced family meal.
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 1½ lbs. Farm Promise Pork Tenderloin
- 4 cups fresh Brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 3 medium apples, cored and diced
- 24 oz. Earthbound Farm Organic Mashed Cauliflower, prepared according to package
- ½ cup Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 green onions, sliced, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together parsley, mustard and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Heat remaining oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan and brown on all sides. Add Brussels sprouts, apples and mustard mixture to pan and toss until completely coated.
- Add pan to oven and roast until internal temperature of pork reaches 145 degrees, 15-20 minutes. Allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together prepared mashed cauliflower, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Divide cauliflower, pork, produce and sauce among four plates. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
520 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G