Show your friends what it means to eat like a true St. Louisan with a Schnucks pork steak sandwich. Fun fact: Schnucks actually invented the pork steak! Impress your party guests with your knowledge about how the pork steak was born, and of course, the proper way to cook it.
- 2 pork steaks, grilled and sliced (see recipe notes)
- 1/4 cup Maull's Original BBQ Sauced
- 4 hamburger buns of choice
- 1 cup Schnucks Deli coleslaw
- 1/4 cup Schnucks dill pickle chips
- Toss pork steak slices in barbecue sauce and evenly distribute among bottom buns.
- Add coleslaw, pickles and top buns.
Grilled to Perfection
Preheat grill to 450°F. Season pork steak with salt and pepper and allow to reach room temperature. Grill until internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 5 minutes per side. Brush both sides of steak with Schnucks barbecue sauce and continue to cook for another minute, flipping once halfway through.
405 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.