Show your friends what it means to eat like a true St. Louisan with a Schnucks pork steak sandwich. Fun fact: Schnucks actually invented the pork steak! Impress your party guests with your knowledge about how the pork steak was born, and of course, the proper way to cook it.
- 2 pork steaks, grilled and sliced
- ¼ cup Maull's Original BBQ Sauced
- 4 hamburger buns of choice
- 1 cup Schnucks Deli coleslaw
- ¼ cup Schnucks dill pickle chips
- Toss pork steak slices in barbecue sauce and evenly distribute among bottom buns.
- Add coleslaw, pickles and top buns.
405 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G