These juicy little medallions brown beautifully and go from stovetop to dinner table in just minutes. Using Mutti “Polpa” adds a freshness and vibrancy that perfectly balances the savory notes.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick medallions
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 8 oz. baby arugula
- 1 (14 oz.) can Mutti® Crushed or Finely Chopped Tomatoes (Polpa)
- In a very large skillet, preferably cast iron, heat the oil. Add the prosciutto and garlic and cook over medium, heat, stirring, until the garlic is golden, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Season the pork medallions with salt and pepper, add them to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat until well browned on the outside and medium rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer the medallions to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the skillet and cook until nearly evaporated, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the arugula and toss until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook over high heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the prosciutto and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the tomato mixture to a platter, top with the pork and serve.
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.