This stir-fry uses simple ingredients and pantry staples to create a quick and easy dinner for busy weeknights!
- 1 lb. Schnucks ground pork
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 20 oz. fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup Full Circle Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sambal Olek Garlic Chili Sauce
- sliced green onion, to serve
- chili peppers, to serve
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, divided to serve
- Brown pork in a large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through; remove from pan.
- Add oil to skillet, then green beans, onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté 2–5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Return pork to skillet along with teriyaki and garlic chili sauces; stir to heat through.
- Serve on top of 3/4 cup brown rice per serving. Top with green onion and chili peppers, if desired.
527 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.