This Pork and White Bean Soup is a delightful bowl of comfort. It’s packed with tender pork, nutritious white beans and an array of aromatic vegetables.
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 strips bacon, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. 90% ground pork
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium carrot, peeled & diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 4 cups unsalted vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Place a large stockpot over medium-high heat, then add bacon and ground pork. Cook, stirring constantly and breaking the pork into small chunks, 6–8 minutes, until just starting to become crispy. Add onion, garlic, carrot and celery, then cook for 3–4 minutes until fragrant.
- Add stock, Italian seasoning and pepper. Add beans to the pot, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and soup has slightly thickened. Stir in spinach and serve topped with parsley.
396 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.