Stuffed with veggies, cheese and seasoned pork, this Italian-style burrito is both refreshing and filling.
pia•din•a (noun): Italian-style burrito or quesadilla.
por•chet•ta (noun): Italian-style pork roast that has been seasoned with garlic and herbs.
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped porchetta, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add eggplant, zucchini and onion to a sheet pan and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and toss to coat. Roast until softened, 15-20 minutes
- Evenly spread ricotta onto tortillas then divide roasted vegetables and remaining ingredients among each. Roll up and serve.
How to Prepare Porchetta
In a food processor or blender combine garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme and fennel; pulse until combined. Add in lemon and orange zest, salt and pepper. Rub pork with oil and herb mixture.
580 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G