A quick and easy Pomegranate Martini, perfect for brunch or a date night in.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup refrigerated 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup vodka
- twists of orange peel, for garnish
- Spread sugar on plate. Wet rim of 2 martini glasses with damp paper towel or run a small wedge of fresh orange around rim to dampen; dip rim of glasses into sugar to coat.
- Fill cocktail shaker half full with crushed ice. Add remaining ingredients, except orange twists, cover and shake vigorously; strain martini into glasses to serve. Garnish martinis with an orange twist, if desired.