Pizza tastes better in pinwheel form.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1 pkg. refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 pkg. thinly sliced hard salami
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 pkg. Schnucks finely shredded pizza cheese blend
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1 can Schnucks pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray rimmed baking pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Gently unroll pizza crust dough onto prepared pan; stretch dough into 10x14" rectangle. Leaving 1/2" border, evenly layer salami and pepperoni over dough; sprinkle with pizza cheese and oregano. Starting from long end, roll up dough and fillings; place roll, seam side down, on prepared pan. Gently rub Parmesan cheese mixture over outside of roll. Bake roll 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in microwave-safe small bowl, heat pizza sauce, covered, in microwave oven on high 1-1 1/2 minutes or until heated through. Slice roll into 1" pieces and serve with pizza sauce.
313 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.