Skip delivery and try this pizza hummus instead!
- 16 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Schnucks pizza sauce
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bag Napoli's Parmesan & Romano Pizza Chips
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine chickpeas, pizza sauce, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Process until smooth. If necessary, thin mixture with water by adding one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Transfer hummus mixture to a serving dish. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Serve with Napoli‘s Parmesan & Romano Pizza Chips.
37 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G