Piña Colada flavors put a fresh spin on this breakfast favorite! Make these oats the night before and they will be ready to grab and go in the morning!
- 1/4 (16.9 oz.) carton Vita Coco Coconut Water
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup canned crushed pineapple in 100% juice, drained
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. finely shredded coconut, plus more to serve
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pineapple wedges, to serve (if desired)
- Add all ingredients except the pineapple wedges into a jar. Cover and shake. Refrigerate 8–24 hours.
- Stir and serve topped with additional coconut and pineapple wedges, if desired.
326 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.