This pesto is the perfect complement to pasta, sandwiches and so much more.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, tightly packed, no stems
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Add basil, nuts, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and salt to blender. Process until finely minced.
- With the blender running, slowly add olive oil and process until smooth. Serve over pasta, spread on sandwiches or use to season your favorite protein.
172 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.