It’s delicious no matter how you pronounce it. It’s nyawk-kee if you want to be Italian; nok-ee or noh-kee if you’re feeling more American.
- 1 (17.5 oz.) pkg. gnocchi
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 12 oz. reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 lemon, zest and juice, divided
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (5 to 6 oz.) skinless salmon portions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a high-sided ovenproof pan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in broccoli and garlic; cook 2-3 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add cream cheese, pesto and 1/2 cup water to pan with broccoli; gently stir until fully incorporated. Stir in prepared gnocchi and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a small bowl toss breadcrumbs with remaining oil, lemon zest and parsley.
- Nestle salmon into gnocchi and scatter breadcrumb mixture over top. Add pan to oven and bake 10 minutes or until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees and breadcrumbs are golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes and serve.
FASTER FOOD TIP
Simplify prep by using 4 cups Schnucks Broccoli Shortcuts, one 6-ounce package Schnucks diced onion and 2 teaspoons dried parsley rather than their fresh, unchopped counterparts.
987 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 19G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.