Get your greens with this spring sprang sprung pizza pie.
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/2 cup Schnucks ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/3 cup Schnucks frozen peas, thawed
- arugula and sliced green onion to garnish after cooking
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased 12" pizza pan or 9×13" baking sheet, press pizza dough into desired shape.
- Spread first ingredient on dough, leaving a 1" border. Top with remaining ingredients (except garnish) and bake until crust is golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Garnish and serve immediately.
217 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G