In less than 30 minutes, you can have Pesto Chicken with Tomato Avocado Salad that will become a favorite dish.
- 1 8-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. basil pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Avocados from Mexico avocado, pitted, skinned and diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken breast halves on a baking sheet prepared with cooking spray. Evenly coat chicken with pesto. Bake until cooked through, 18-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add tomatoes and avocado to a mixing bowl and add lemon juice and basil; gently stir until combined. Evenly divide pesto chicken and tomato mixture among two plates. Serve immediately.
402 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G