This Classic Cheeseburger makes for a fantastic dinner that’s quick and easy to make! The meat is juicy and flavorful, and the ingredients are simple and accessible.
- 4 Schnucks fresh ground chuck patties
- 2 tbsp. Weber gourmet burger seasoning, divided
- 4 Schnucks hamburger brioche buns
- 4 slices Schnucks sliced sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz. Dole shredded lettuce
- 2 red on the vine tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/8 Schnucks real mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard, divided
- 2 tsp. ketchup, divided
- Preheat oiled grill to medium-high. Season patties on both sides with 1/2 tablespoon each of burger seasoning mix.
- Butter each bun half. Toast bun halves butter side down on grill until golden brown, 1–2 minutes. Set aside.
- Grill patties 8–10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until desired doneness is reached.
- To assemble burgers; spread mayo on bottom bun. Place a burger patty and 1 slice of cheese on top of patty. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion slices, mustard and ketchup. Serve immediately.
675 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 19G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.