These chocolate chip cookies are, well, perfect!
- 2 3/4 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Schnucks baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup packed Schnucks light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-vegetable shortening
- 2 Schnucks large eggs
- 2 tsp. Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 1 bag Nestlé® Toll House® semi-sweet chocolate chunks, refrigerated
- 8 oz. pecans, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugars, butter and shortening 3 to 4 minutes or until creamy, light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 30 seconds; scrape bowl. Gradually add flour mixture and beat just until combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Add chocolate chunks and pecans and beat 30 seconds or until well combined. If dough is too thick for mixer, stir in ingredients with heavy spoon.
- Drop dough in 1 1/2" balls, 2" apart, onto prepared cookie sheet. Lightly press balls to flatten to 3/4" thickness.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes per batch or until lightly browned around edges. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. With spatula, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
To freeze unbaked cookies, prepare as directed through step 3. Freeze unbaked cookies on cookie sheets until firm, about 1 hour. Transfer cookies to zip-tight freezer bag; seal bag and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw cookies before baking as directed in step 4.
170 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.