Pepperoni and Peppers Pizza, say that five times fast.
- 5.29 oz. cauliflower crust
- 1.76 oz. tomato sauce
- 1.41 oz. mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1.06 oz. pepperoni
- 0.35 oz. red and yellow bell pepper, diced
- Preheat the oven to 425/450 °F, take out the crusts from the envelope.
- Add all toppings to pizza.
- When the oven reaches the recommended temperature, place the topped pizza in the oven. Bake until the edges begin to golden with cheese bubbling on the surface. The average bake time is 8 minutes, depending on the oven type.
310 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G