Can you make this pie? Yes you (pe)can.
- 1 Pillsbury rolled pie crust
- 3 large Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. bourbon of choice
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks salt
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks Pure Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. unroll crust over the pie plate, pressing into the sides and bottom. Crimp edges or crust.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a medium bowl until combined and pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then lower temperature to 350°F and bake for 45-50 minutes. If crust starts to brown too quickly, cover edges with foil. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.
466 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.