Kashi GO Peanut Butter Crunch is a great way to start the day—boasting plant-based ingredients, 10 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 cups Kashi Go Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal
- In a small saucepan, combine creamy peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes or until melted. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas then stir in Kashi Go Peanut Butter Crunch cereal, followed by the peanut butter mixture, until well coated.
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper; press cereal mixture into pan until evenly distributed. Freeze 1 hour then cut into 12 bars. Serve frozen.
Freeze & Eat Later!
Bars can be stored in the freezer for 6 months. Individually wrap each in a layer of parchment paper followed by plastic wrap.
249 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.