Driscoll’s Organic Blackberries are handpicked and sun-ripened for a juicy, fresh flavor.
- 1/4 cup Driscoll’s Organic Fresh Blackberries
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 slice Havarti or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp. creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- Preheat an electric griddle or a large skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, coarsely mash blackberries with a fork. Set aside.
- Spread half teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice. Place cheese on unbuttered side of one bread slice. Spread unbuttered side of remaining bread slice with peanut butter and top with mashed blackberries.
- Place both slices of bread, butter-sidedown, next to each other on griddle. Cook 3–5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted. Using a spatula, flip one bread slice on top of the other to make a sandwich. Remove from pan and let cool slightly. Slice in half and serve.
383 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.