This purée is peachy keen over ice cream, grilled meat or in a cocktail!
- 3 cups fresh local peaches, skin removed and sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
- Add all ingredients to the blender. Pulse on high power until desired texture is reached. Strain mixture if needed to remove seeds.
- Simmer mixture in saucepan for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool completely. Serve over ice cream, add sweetness to grilled meat or shake with your liquor of choice for a fresh summer cocktail.
26 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.