These overnight oats are a peachy-keen way to start the day.
- 2 Summeripe peaches
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 cup Schnucks milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup whole almonds, toasted and chopped
- 6 oz. plain low-fat yogurt
- Chop one peach. In a medium bowl stir together chopped peach, oats, milk, apple juice, honey and cinnamon. Cover and chill for 6-24 hours or until oats are soft. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped almonds.
- To serve, spoon oat mixture into serving glasses or Mason jars for easy eating on the go. Thinly slice the remaining peach. Top oats with peach slices, yogurt and remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
255 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.