This recipe is peachy keen.
- 3 small lemons
- 1 lime
- 1 bottle white wine, such as Riesling or Moscato
- 12 oz. peach nectar
- 1/2 cup orange flavored liqueur, such as Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1/2 cup Schnucks granulated sugar
- 3 large peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Thinly slice 2 lemons. Into large pitcher, squeeze juice from lime. Add wine, nectar, liqueur and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves. Add peaches, honeydew and lemon slices.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight. To serve, transfer wine mixture to punch bowl; stir in ginger ale. Thinly slice remaining lemon and add to punch bowl for garnish.
Chilling the wine thoroughly before using will help keep the ice from melting too quickly and diluting the sangria.