Sweet and spicy, just the way we like it.
- 4 1/2 cups local peaches, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 local red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 2 local jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Schnucks sugar
- Add all ingredients to a heavy-bottom, non-reactive pot and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to stir until thickened, about 6-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Carefully pour jam into jars, leaving ¼ inch of space at top. Cover and refrigerate up to two weeks or freeze up to three months.
46 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.