Try this sweet and savory dinner made with the finest, freshest local peaches grown at Eckert’s Farms in Belleville, IL.
- 1 large head cauliflower, finely grated
- 3/4 cup Schnucks 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 4 (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. whole-grain mustard
- Add cauliflower, milk and 1 tablespoon butter to a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring often, about 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; cover to keep warm.
- Combine vinegar, thyme and ginger in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat remaining butter in a large skillet over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired; cook 3–5 minutes per side.
- Add peaches, honey and mustard to skillet; cook until peaches begin to caramelize, 3–5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup water and the vinegar mixture; increase heat to high and cook 2–3 minutes or until liquid has reduced by half, occasionally spooning mixture over chicken.
- Serve cauliflower grits topped with chicken and peach glaze.
Time Saving Tip
Rather than grating your own cauliflower, use a 10- to 12-oz. bag of store-bought riced cauliflower instead. While it won’t be quite as creamy, it will still be delicious.
457 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.