Local peaches made a sweet, subtle addition to caprese salad.
- 4 local peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, tomatoes, onions, mozzarella and basil.
- In a separate bowl whisk together garlic, vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
246 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G