Add some sweetness to your oatmeal with the everyone’s favorite combo: peanut butter and jelly. Be sure to use Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt for this recipe to add more flavor with 0 added sugar, 0 artificial sweeteners, and 0 fat—plus 15g of protein per serving!
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 tsp. peanut butter
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. chopped peanuts, if desired
- Stir peanut butter into cooked oatmeal.
- Microwave fresh or frozen blueberries until they burst and serve on top of oatmeal with Vanilla Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt and chopped peanuts, if desired.
390 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G