French toast is better when it’s stuffed with peanut butter and jelly.
- In shallow dish, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Evenly spread 2 slices bread with jelly; evenly spread remaining 2 slices bread with peanut butter. Press jelly and peanut butter sides of bread together to make 2 sandwiches.
- Dip both sides of sandwiches into egg mixture.
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat; add butter and melt. Add sandwiches and cook 5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar, if desired, and syrup.
682 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G