We made a meal out of the viral TikTok trend by pairing crispy pasta chips with a bubbly baked ricotta dip that’s topped with Schnucks marinara sauce.
- 8 oz. whole milk ricotta cheese
- 6 tbsp. shredded asiago cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup Schnucks marinara sauce
- 8 oz. Schnucks bowtie pasta
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl stir together ricotta, 2 tablespoons shredded asiago, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, thyme, lemon zest and red pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a small baking dish. Using a spoon, make indents in top of cheese and fill with marinara. Bake 15–20 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain and toss with remaining asiago and garlic powder, the Italian seasoning and salt.
- For an air fryer, working in batches if needed, cook at 400 degrees, tossing occasionally, 10–12 minutes or until pasta is golden brown and crisp. Or, for an oven, bake in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan at 375 degrees for 18–20 minutes.
- Serve pasta chips with baked ricotta dip.
209 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G