Topped with freshly-made corn and black bean salsa, you can prepare this light and refreshing tilapia dinner in under 30 minutes!
- 1 (15 oz.) can Schnucks no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 oz. frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 medium jalapeño, finely diced
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (4 oz.) tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- For the salsa: In a medium bowl, mix together the black beans, corn, tomato, jalapeño, onion and cilantro; set aside.
- Pat tilapia dry. In a small bowl mix paprika, lemon pepper, and oregano; sprinkle evenly over tilapia.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high. With seasoned side down place tilapia in skillet and sear for 4– 5 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with salsa and serve immediately.
284 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.