This recipe is perfect for your next pizza party.
- 1 pkg. pre-baked original thin pizza crust
- 3/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. refrigerated sauceless pulled pork
- 1/2 can Del Monte® pineapple slices, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced and separated
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. With back of large spoon, spread barbecue sauce evenly over top of crust to within 1/2" of edge.
- With 2 forks, shred pork; spread evenly over sauce, pushing to the edges. Sprinkle pineapple and onion over pork; top with cheese.
- Bake pizza directly on oven rack or on perforated pizza pan 12-14 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling and sauce is heated through. Cut into 8 wedges; serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
440 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.