This recipe is perfect for holiday gatherings.
- 2 lb onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a foil-lined baking sheet, combine onions, oil, salt, parsley and garlic; toss to coat. Add to oven and cook, stirring every 20 minutes, until onion caramelize, about one hour.
- Transfer onions and garlic to a cutting board. Squeeze garlic cloves from their peels and smash into a paste. Finely chop onion. Add onions and garlic to a bowl.
- Stir in yogurt and lemon juice. Season with more salt and pepper if desired. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
116 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.