This holiday season, spice up your ham with orange and rosemary.
- 8-10 lb Schnucks spiral-sliced ham
- 1-2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 cup Schnucks orange juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup Schnucks brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove glaze packet and place ham in a foil-lined roasting pan. Insert orange slices and rosemary between slices of ham. Cover with foil and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small saucepan combine juices, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil then simmer until reduced by half, about 30 minutes; remove from heat.
- After ham has roasted for 1 1/2 hours, remove foil and brush with glaze. Cook uncovered (brushing with glaze again after 15-20 minutes) until internal temperature reaches 140°F, about an additional 30-60 minutes.
- Transfer ham to a platter and serve with remaining glaze and orange slices.
411 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.