Spaghetti has never looked so good.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1 pkg. baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oil, onion and garlic to pan and sauté 3 minutes or until onion starts to brown.
- Add chicken stock and whisk in tomato paste. Stir in tomatoes, Italian seasoning and pasta. Bring to a boil and stir to submerge noodles in liquid.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook about 7 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Add spinach, stirring until it wilts. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.