This One Pot Florentine Pasta recipe brings together the vibrant flavors of Italy in a single pot. The best part, it’s incredibly easy to prepare!
- 12 oz. rigatoni pasta, cooked according to package
- 1 lb. 90% ground pork
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 16 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 cup low sodium vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 loaf Schnucks Vienna bread
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook ground pork, breaking apart with a spatula, for 5–6 minutes, until cooked through. Place ground pork in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add oil and onions to the skillet, then cook for 3–4 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring frequently. Add garlic and spinach; stir just until spinach has wilted. Add stock, Italian seasoning and cream. Season with salt and pepper (if desired). Simmer for 3–4 minutes, then stir in ground pork and pasta. Serve immediately with crusty Vienna bread.
670 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.