One-pot linguine? Okie-Dokie, artichokie.
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks milk
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley or oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. whole wheat linguine
- 1 can (15 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add chicken broth, milk, onion powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper to skillet.
- Add pasta to skillet, breaking noodles in half if necessary so pasta is submerged in liquid. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook pasta, stirring occasionally, for about 12 minutes or until al dente.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Add Parmesan and stir until combined.
397 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G