Pan seared steak and spring veggies is an easy one-pan recipe made with flank steak. A delicious meal in just 25 minutes.
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Schnucks dried parsley
- 1 1/4 lb flank steak
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1¼-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp. mint leaves, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, make herb butter. In a small bowl, mix together butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley.
- Season steak with salt and pepper (if desired) and add to pan. Sear on both sides, then reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until steak reaches desired doneness.
- Remove steak from pan and set on a plate, covering entire top with herb butter. Add remaining oil to pan and cook asparagus until crisp and tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Add peas and continue to cook until warmed through, about 1 more minute. Remove from heat and top with mint.
- Thinly slice steak and serve immediately over cooked vegetables.
390 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.