Marinated in Samuel Adams OctoberFest beer, these hand-breaded chicken sliders are an excellent addition to your Oktoberfest party menu.
- 1.5 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut to fit the slider rolls
- 12 oz. Samuel Adams OctoberFest
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, for pan frying
- sauerkraut, for serving
- honey mustard, for serving
- slider rolls, for serving
- Whisk together beer, salt, brown sugar and water in a large mixing bowl. Add chicken thighs, cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Mix in cayenne and smoked paprika. Whisk eggs in another shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in a 3rd shallow bowl. Dredge chicken in flour mixture, egg, then bread crumbs, shaking off excess. Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Heat about 1/2 cup of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 chicken thighs to the skillet at a time and cook until golden brown on both sides, 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and season.
- Repeat for remaining chicken, adding more oil as necessary in between batches.
- To assemble sliders, top rolls with chicken schnitzel, sauerkraut and honey mustard.
310 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.