Pears are rich in antioxidants and oats are sure to satisfy! Having them together in a breakfast? Perfection.
- 2 tbsp. honey, plus more to serve
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large pears, cored and quartered
- 3 1/2 cups Full Circle Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp. chopped pistachios
- Add honey, ginger and cinnamon along with 3 cups water to a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add pears and simmer over medium-low, 25–30 minutes or until very tender.
- Using almond milk as the liquid, prepare oats according to package instructions.
- Serve pears over oatmeal. Top with pistachios and more honey, if desired.
331 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G