Everything you love about a smoked salmon bagel but reinterpreted as a shareable, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Dill Dip
- 4 oz. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 lb. smoked salmon, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped capers
- 2 tbsp. sliced fresh chives
- Everything bagel chips, to serve
- Add dill dip, cream cheese and lemon zest to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Line a 6-inch round cake pan or baking dish with plastic wrap. Press a third of the salmon into an even layer across bottom of pan. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over salmon. Sprinkle radishes and onion over cream cheese mixture, pressing down lightly. Top with half of remaining salmon. Arrange cucumber slices over salmon, then scatter tomatoes and capers over cucumber. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over top and finish with a final layer of salmon. Cover dip with plastic wrap and chill 2–24 hours.
- Uncover dip and carefully invert onto a plate. Remove pan and peel away plastic. Top with chives and serve with bagel chips.
77 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.