This delicious frosé recipe features Noble Vines from Delicato Family Vineyards.
- 3 cups 515 Rosé Wine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 oz. strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- Pour Rosé into a 13x9 pan and freeze until almost solid.
- Bring sugar and 1/2 cup water to a boil in a saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
- Add strawberries, remove from heat, and let sit 30 minutes to infuse. Strain into a bowl (do not press on solids); cover and chill until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Scrape Rosé into a blender. Add lemon juice, 3 1/2 ounces strawberry syrup, and 1 cup crushed ice and purée.
- Freeze until Frosé is thickened, 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again until Frosé is slushy. Divide among glasses.