Anyone can make this berry delicious cheesecake, no baking required!
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese (not whipped)
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- zest of 1 lemon plus 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 cups mixed fresh berries, for serving
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy, 3–4 minutes. Add half of the condensed milk and beat until combined. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add remaining condensed milk; lemon zest and juice; and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve topped with berries.
570 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 16G