Make old-fashioned new again.
- 2 1/2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded Gruyère or Swiss cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 cups Schnucks heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Layer sliced potatoes inside dish and top with cheese.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and evenly pour over potatoes. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake until top is browned and potatoes are tender, about an additional 30 minutes. Garnish with thyme and serve.
302 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G