Just like everyone else, we are also obsessed with this TikTok trend. Easy, fresh and packed with antioxidants, this breakfast cereal uses nature’s candy instead of the artificial fruit flavorings found in other boxed cereals.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup ice cubes, optional
- 6 oz. pure coconut water
- Wash all produce items.
- Peel or chop the fruit, if needed.
- Add fruit and ice cubes to bowl.
- Pour the coconut water over the fruit.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Feel free to use any fruit (not frozen) you'd like, about 1 1/2 cups is a serving
- Make sure to use unsweetened and pressed coconut water for best results. You can also use fresh coconut water.
137 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.