The addition of mushrooms makes this risotto even more delicious.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 16 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 qt. chicken stock
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, warmed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 tsp. tarragon, finely chopped
- Add oil and butter to pan over medium heat; warm until butter melts. Sauté onions and mushrooms until softened, about five minutes.
- Add rice and wine and continue to cook 2-3 minutes. Add mixture to slow cooker with chicken stock, garlic and thyme. Cook for 10 minutes.
- After steam has been released, add cream, cheese and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with sliced chives.
216 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.