Ditch the charcuterie board for a charcuterie sandwich. Ready in just 10 minutes!
- 1 cup finely chopped giardiniera
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pitted or stuffed olives of choice
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 loaf Schnucks Unsliced Vienna Bread
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs. Italian deli meat (see notes)
- 1/2 - 1 lb. sliced cheese (see notes)
- In a small bowl combine giardiniera, olives and Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Slice loaf of bread in half horizontally.
- On bottom half of bread, layer half of olive mixture, Italian deli meats and sliced cheese.
- Top with remaining olive mixture and bread. Cut to serve.
Suggested Meats and Cheeses
Italian Deli Meats
- Smoked Mozzarella
508 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 16G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.