Whatever your plans are for the summer, this Peach Sweet Tea with a mint twist will keep you and your guests feeling refreshed.
- 2 (8 oz.) peaches, pitted and sliced or Schnucks frozen sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, plus more for garnish (if desired)
- 1 cup Schnucks sugar
- 64 oz. unsweetened iced tea
- 3 cups spiced rum (optional)
- lemon slices, for garnish
- Make peach mint simple syrup: Add peaches, mint, sugar and 1 cup water to a large saucepan. Gently smash peaches and mint with a spoon and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard solids.
- In a large pitcher combine tea, rum and simple syrup. Refrigerate until chilled and serve over ice, garnishing as desired.
200 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G