Mix it up with this Mediterranean pizza pie.
- 1 pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup Schnucks sliced green olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- chopped oregano to garnish after cooking
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a greased 12" pizza pan or 9×13" baking sheet, press pizza dough into desired shape.
- Spread sun-dried tomato pesto on dough, leaving a 1" border. Top with remaining ingredients (except garnish) and bake until crust is golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Garnish and serve immediately.
222 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G