These mini wedge salads are great for last-minute holiday parties.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks sugar
- 1 green onion, minced, plus 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce, each chopped into 8 wedges
- In a small bowel, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, sugar, minced green onion, salt and pepper to make dressing.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook butter and garlic until melted. Stir in panko and Italian seasoning; cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes. Separately cover and refrigerate panko mixture and dressing if making ahead.
- To serve: Top lettuce with yogurt mixture, panko mixture and sliced green onion.
81 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.