The peppers are the perfect vessel to deliver the popper goodness.
- 8 mini sweet peppers
- 4 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, plus more to serve (if desired)
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon zest, plus more to serve (if desired)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped deli meat of choice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh vegetables (see recipe notes)
- Slice peppers in half lengthwise; discard stems and seeds.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, parsley, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into pepper halves. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with additional parsley and/or lemon zest, if desired.
Veggie Mix-In Ideas
- green onion
- sweet pepper
- corn kernels
234 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G